Wednesday, March 11, 2009

11 march 2009

yes, today is my birthday,
ya, i suppose to be very happy right,
haha, but actually i m not.
i dont feel anything special abt today,
except my class 0409sang a birthday song for me.
ya, that's all abt my birthday celebration, cool right.
anyway, recently i watched this movie called "The curious case of Benjamin Button"
inside the movie there is one part that touched me a lot,
it is when both daisy and banjamin r living their own lives and have some1 to accompany them, they still cant forget abt each other,
or we can say they still love each other,
before banjamin sleep,he will say:good night, daisy.
and daisy will say, good night banjamin.
very touching, at least i feel so.

okay now i donno what am i talking.


back to the topic,ya, i received cookies, kitkat and oreo wafer sticks as my birthday presents.haha, all food. thank you guys for the wonderful presents.
i think i m getting more and mmore busy these days.
yet i still cant keep the things i don wanna rmb at the back of my mind.
They just keep coming into my mind on their own.
There are a lot of things that I m trying my best to forget,
Cause when I start to think at it, I will feel the pain.
However, I just cant remove them from my brain.
其实最近的生活并不是很忙,
是我自己不敢停下来。
至少在忙的团团转的时候,
我不会有心情去想别的事。
今天的月亮很亮,很圆。
我承认我懦弱,我无能,我在逃避现实。
有很多话想说,却又说不出来。

19岁的生日,我只想开心的度过。

No comments: