Friday, November 24, 2006

Sometimes, I really enjoy the time of being alone,
especially in the bus when I am on my way home or go out...
not many ppl on the bus..
as every1 either go sch or go work, not as free as me :]
as it was the only time that I can reflect everything had happened in my life....
What do I mean by reflect?
Its all abt recall the things and the problems that are happening in my life...
and reflect what had cost it and why it is happening now.
many things that happened in the past was actually caused by my childish behavior..
its really stupid.
once the tings happened, u have no choice but 2 accept it.
there is no way 4 u 2 change it./
life suppose 2 b fun..T.T
no mood..
i still dont understand y some kind of strange things wil happen on me.
its lik this kind of stupid thingy wil never happen on other ppl.
i felt that my life sometimes is totally different from the rest..
no link.
or maybe this is caused my my strange thinking..
-.-
forget it.

No comments: